Collaborating to put big ideas into action.
The mission of The Idea Enterprise is to create a collaborative environment that brings together ASU’s top thinkers with a group of highly successful senior business leaders to put leading edge ideas into action. Here’s how it works:
Bring your idea to the table.
The first step to putting your idea into action is sharing it with us. Last year, The Idea Enterprise received many submissions of innovative and inspiring ideas. We encourage you to approach us with your big idea.
Collaborate with our business leaders.
Our Executive Leaders bring real-time experience in recognizing what works in the world. Gain valuable insight into addressing your challenges and learn what it will take to make it happen.
“We found our participation in the ASU Idea Enterprise to be extremely valuable. We left the session with several new areas to consider and a better understanding of potential pitfalls.”
Advance your idea into action.
Our sole purpose is to provide you with the guidance necessary to advance your idea to the next level. You’re here to drive change in the world. We’re here to give you the keys.
What The Idea Enterprise does:
- Creates “low-risk” setting to pitch ideas and receive feedback.
- Provides valuable, strategic insight in advancing the ideas.
- Offers a new perspective in developing/reframing the idea’s “business model”.
- Promotes advancement of fresh ideas in bigger ways.
What The Idea Enterprise doesn’t do:
- Not providing advice of intellectual property.
- Not a governing body with fiduciary or trustee-like responsibilities.
- Not a long-term mentoring program.
- Not an opportunity to prepare/critique grant proposals.